Saturday 18 August 2018

Frosted Floral Suite - sneaky peek!!

Here's your first sneaky peek at the beautiful Frosted Floral Suite
It was love at first sight!
The Frosted Floral Speciality DSP is gorgeous - double sided
with both sides having a frosted, pearlised finish!!
Scrumptious!!
Any how without further ado, here's one of three cards
 that Chris and I made on Wednesday!!


Because the papers are pearlised it's difficult to photograph 
the DSP  effectively, but I think you can appreciate it's beauty.
The flowers and some of the leaves are stamped using the First Frost stamp set
 and these are die cut  with the other leaves and the Baby's Breath 
using the Frosted Bouquet Framelits dies.
I havent put a greeting on this as I am going to save it
for a special occasion and add a sentiment then.

I think we cased this card from Amy Koenders , but I have searched her blog and cant find it!!

7 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.