Saturday 14 April 2018

Liz's 70th today!!

Remember my good friend Liz - the one who does all the punch art figures?
Well it's her 70th birthday today - and she'll kill me for telling you this.
However, I wanted to make her a special card to mark the occasion,
and you may have noticed I have done quite a few using the
Tailored Tag punch mosaic style card .  Well I have used it for Liz's card
along with the fabulous Fresh Florals DSP in zingy Lemon Lime Twist.
I love it! and hope that she will too!!


Happy Birthday Liz - have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. what a happy and cheerful card Kate just beautiful

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a stunning birthday card for your friend. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the papers and design. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kate, I love the colours and this is a great design. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.