Saturday 7 April 2018

Matt's Birthday card

It's my niece Heather's partner, Matt's birthday on the 13th
and this is the card I have made for him.
It's one that I made when Chris was here on Wednesday
and the design is cased from Sarah Rayner.


I have used retired Stampin Up DSP,  it's from the 2009/2010 catalogue!!
Do you remember this?
It's great for a man's card, and I made a resolution to use up old DSP
and I have made a few cards up to now using retired papers.
I can safely post this on my blog today, as Matts not into craft blogs at all!!
Anyhow, Happy Birthday for next Friday Matt!!

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, love the design and papers. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kate, I find men's cards are always a bit trickier to do, this is just perfectly manly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, cards for men are tricky but this is a lovely example. Great work. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect choice of colours and geometric pattern for a man's card.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pattern and design Kate.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the variety of matching papers here, great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card for a man Kate. The papers are fabulous, good find! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.