Monday 16 April 2018

Liz's Anniversary card

Today its my friend Liz's Wedding Anniversary 
and her husband Alan asked me to make her an Anniversary card
 for him to send her.
Here's what I came up with.


The photo really doesn't do this justice, but I am really pleased with the result.
I used a pre printed card base with silver flourishes on it.
I stamped and silver heat embossed the Happy Anniversary and the "wife", 
which I die cut with the Sweet and Sassy Framelits (which are retiring!)
then die cut a Silver Sassy Heart to mat the "Wife" greeting onto.
Die cut the "Bloomin Heart" using Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper
and just a few Rhinestone embellishments to finish it off.
Happy Anniversary Liz and Alan, have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning card your friend is going to love it. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and your friend will love it!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning anniversary card. I think the husband and the wife will like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate - photographs are always difficult with glitter and silver - but this card is elegant and gorgeous! I bet in real life is sparkles and shines like the business. xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.