Saturday 15 September 2018

Aaron's Birthday

Todays is my nephew Aaron's birthday,
not sure exactly how old he is, I am ashamed to admit ! 
I know that he is 2 months older than Ellie,  my eldest grand-daughter
 - think she was born in 93 so she will be 25 in November,
so he must be 25 today!


Its DL size and I cut a Black base card,
Then cut the Happy Birthday Thinlit die sentiment in White card 
and separated the Happy from the Birthday so that it would fit above Aaron's name.
Aaron was cut out of the Regals DSP 6" x 6" Papert stack using a Shaded Spruce design.
I finished it off with some green Glimmer paper stars.
Think this is quite suitable for a young man!!
Happy Birthday Aaron!
Hope you are having a super day!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card you have made for Aaron. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and definitely suitable for a 'young man'.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.