Friday 14 September 2018

Lovely as a Tree

I am getting some serious Christmas Card making done at the moment,
 not masses in number, but quite a few designs I have tried out
 from various sources of inspiration, this was on Pinterest.
Please see the important note at the end of this post.

It is a beautiful eclipse card I am sure you will agree-
here's my version.


The stampset is of course Lovely as a Tree, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black.
The word Noel is cut out using the Large Letters Thinlits dies,
this is then raised up using double sided adhesive strips.
The sentiment is from Star of Light.
Beautiful in it's simplicity dont you think!
-----
NB: I saw this card on Pinterest - where it purported to be by Craftsbyriley.com, 
but when I tried to go to this site, I was advised that this was an unsafe site!!
So all I can say is that I have cased this card, but dont recommend 
you trying to see the original!

4 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.