Sunday 9 September 2018

Beautiful Blizzard!


Here is a card that I have cased from my good friend and Stampin' Up! sister
Amanda Bates from the Craft Spa.
I have done this with her permission, and if you want to see more
of her creations take a look 
HERE 


This card features the stamp set Beautiful Blizzard and the Blizzard Thinlits dies
 which are available as a bundle with a 10% discount.
This also features the greatly appreciated return of the Shimmer paint -
Frost White has been used on the border of this card, but its available
in Champagne Mist, Vegas Gold and Bright Copper!!
Cant wait to get my mitts on these two new colours!
The foiled snowflakes have been die cut using some lovely blue
foiled card I found in my bit box, whilst looking for something else!
I love this card- hope you do too!!
Thanks for allowing me to case this Amanda - love it!!

8 comments:

  1. Nice job Kate... and you have just inspired me for an idea with SU blue foil snowflakes! Wonder how well it will work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowflakes and sentiment on this beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate this is a stunning Christmas card I love. Sorry I haven't been around much. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely detail. So festive Kate.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.