Tuesday 4 September 2018

Night in Bethlehem

This will be my special card for Christmas this year,
 so if you get one of these, you know you are special!!

This is the front view of the card as you would take it out of the envelope


This is the view of the middle of the card, as it would be displayed on the mantelpiece
illuminated by a Battery operated night light


This is a close up of the left hand side two panels



and a close up of the right hand side two panels.


The colour combination is a simple Night of Navy and White.
I used the Night in Bethlehem bundle of Stamps and Dies,
plus an old retired stamp set
"Come to Bethlehem."



This is the same design  as I used for my special card last year.
If you missed it

------

7 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.