Saturday 22 September 2018

Glynis' birthday

Today is the birthday of my good friend Glynis, 
who was my doubles partner at my old Golf Club at Sandhill.
We dont see much of each other these days, 
but still keep in touch with birthday and Christmas cards!!




Featuring the beautiful Petal Promenade DSP,
it really needs very little adding to this to make an exrea special card.
I used Punpkin Pie card for the mat and the flourishes in the corners,
which were from the Detailed Deer Thinlets Dies.
The sentiments were computer generated - its a style I use a lot -
you may have noticed!!
So Glynis - hope you have a fabulous day!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning birthday card. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the petal pomenade paper is beautiful.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layered card Kate.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card for your friend - again I love your choice of colours Kate. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful love the colors on this card

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.