Wednesday 5 September 2018

For my Stampin Up Mummy

Here's a card that I made for Julie, my Stampin' Up! Mummy.
I am sure you have read a lot about her here on my blog,
as she is such a wonderful role model for our team. 
Always there for us, readily giving help, encouragement,
and in my case sometimes a little nudge in the right direction.
As a result of me being reinstated as a Silver Elite Demonstrator in August 
Julie was reinstated as a Platinum Demonstrator, so to mark
the occasion I made this card for her and took it to training


Below is the inside of the card with the most approprate sentiment -
the Stampin' Up! Statement of the heart


Many congratulations and totally deserved and earned!!

7 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.