Monday 24 September 2018

Jeans Tower card

A long time ago Chris and I made a "Tower card" and one of my
Tuesday class ladies expressed an interest in making one.
 I loaned her my card, and she very kindly wrote out 
the cutting measurements to make one of them, so that 
anyone else who wanyed to make it didnt have to do all that measuring.
One of my Wednesday class ladies, Jean wanted to make a Christmas version,
so I sorted out some retired Christmas papers for her to make a prototype
for herself.  This is the card she made.


Card stood up for display

View from above showing construction
Hasn't she done a fabulous job!  Well done Jean.
----------

5 comments:

  1. So pretty, Kate. This is the first time I've seen the style done this way, which means I'll add it to my to try list xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate this is a stunning card Jean made. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.