Saturday 1 September 2018

Liz next door's card.

Well tonight I have a valid excuse for being late posting,
we have been round to our neighbours, Liz's house
for food n drink to celebrate her birthday which was yesterday,
As it has been a lovely day, we had this celebration outdoors and have had a lovely time.
Here's the card I made for her


Dont think that you can see the beautiful frosted finish on this DSP but it is gorgeous!
Its  from the Frosted Floral Suite in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue,
which launches on the 5th! Soon be here!!
You have seen this design before, its getting to be a favourite of mine
as it doesnt take too long to die cut the two roses (Botanical Tags Thinlits)then
theFrosted Floral  DSP is a 2" strip and I used the Banner triple punch
for a really nest finish at the bottom. 
I had to use one of the scalloped Layering Ovals - as I cant find
 my set of Stitched Shapes Framelits at the moment !
The cardstock is Gorgous Grape - yummy!!
I think this looks a million dollars!!

10 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.