Saturday 8 September 2018

More of the Dashing Deer Bundle

Another card that Chris and I made together a couple of Wednesdays ago, 
using the Dashing Deer Bundle . This has certainly proved to be an 
exceptional  value for money purchase - we have made umpteen cards using it!!




This card featrures the Joyous Noel Speciality DSP
which has fabulous copper foiling on it - think you can
see the effect on the photo.
Also we used the Merry Merlot &v Copper reversible ribbon for the bow.

I think this is one of my favourites.

This has been cased from another Stampin Up Demonstrator -
Mary Deatherage and you can see her work
HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.