Saturday 5 June 2010

And another Sweet Pea

Another card using the Sweet Pea stampset and designer papers - my Wednesday and Thursday ladies made this, but its not as easy as it looks at first sight and there was a whole lot of mumbling going on, but they all enjoyed the results at the end of it!

















Today has been Captains Day and it has been glorious. I went down to the Club at 7:45 to set up the refreshments on the 12th Tee (not literally) and the first customer was there just as I had unpacked. I manned the stall til 10, when Maggie (sis) took over so that I could golf with Barry, Gerald and Patrick. Jan (my Vice Captain) came at 12 to help out. I finished my round of golf and Maggie went home, then Michelle came to help so Jan went home. I handed the lot over to the Mens Captain at 5:00 p.m and I am shattered!! I have just had a cool shower, then its back to the Clubhouse at 7:30 for the presentation and a Hog Roast. Yum Yum!
I came in with 37 points which is quite good, but Janet has come in with 42 so I am afraid the pink golf shoes that were the Ladies' prixe were not meant for me!!
Am going to have a lazy half hour now.
See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.