Wednesday 13 July 2011

Sympathy Card

I have had a hectic two days - golfing at the Forest Of Galtres Park (Wiggington - York) on Monday, then two craft classes morning and afternoon, and Golf in the evening yesterday! This golfing does get a bit tiring! Still I won't be playing again until Friday now, when we are playing at Crowle (Lincolnshire).
When I eventually got home last night I had a phone call from my sister Maggie to let me know that her M-I-L had passed away, so I have made this sympathy card for her and Gerald to let them know that our thoughts are with them at this sad time.

Its the one that uses the Hopeful Thoughts stampset and I have used the colour combo of Basic Black, Basic grey and Very Vanilla with Basic pearls in the centre of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.