Wednesday 17 August 2011

Hopeful Thoughts

Sorry for the very late posting.
Sis Anne-Marie and I went for a 7.1/2 mile walk this afternoon and came home exhausted at 7:00 p.m! Then I had my Wednesday Craft Class, so only just got round to posting this card.
I found out today, that my dear schoolfriend Elizabeth's father has recently died and it was his funeral yesterday, so I have made this condolence card for her.
Once again I have used the Hopeful Thoughts stampset, but I have shortened the branches to fit the smaller square on this card. Very simple, in Night of Navy and Whisper White, and the Polka dot Embossing folder used again.
Don't know if you can see the tiny pearls in the centre of the flowers?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.