Thursday 27 October 2011

Jeannette's Birthday

Today is one of my fellow "Julie's Jems", Jeannette's birthday and here is the card that I made for her.
French Foliage stampset and good old Autumnal colour combo of More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke. The sentiment is from the new hostess stampset "Happiest Birthday Wishes"(It's the top of the belated sentiment if you were wondering!)
First Edition Speciality DSP is cut using the Top Note die and a border of Cajun Craze.
The ribbon is sadly retired, but I couldn't resist a little bow to pull everything together. Notice the punched ribbon - I seem to be using this punch quite a bit too!
Happy Birthday Jeannette - have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.