Friday 9 December 2011

Shazza's Doiley Punch Card

Hi everyone - well I'm alive and feeling somewhat better than I have since I got back from Paris. Travelling on planes does me no good - I end up coming home coughing, sneezing and wheezing having picked up everyone else's germs on the plane!
Am a lot better than I was, and am actually going to show you what has been keeping me busy this past fortnight.

I have done a few Christmas cards, some inspired by fellow demo's swaps and others from Blogs and fellow Jem.
This card is one that Shazza let me take a photo of when we were at Julies for our December Training. I think that I have done it justice - although it took some time to fathom out how to make the medallion (I haven't done one of these cards before today, and I never thought to ask Shazza how to make it) Anyhow, Chris and I have crafted together today and both made this card. Here's my version























Chris did this - the only difference being that Chris put a button in the centre, whereas I used an Antique brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.