Monday 29 October 2012

Northern Flurry

Here's a CAS Christmas card that I really love.


Colour combo Baja Breeze and Whisper White.
I dry embossed the Whisper White layer in the Northern Flurry Embossing folder.
I then used Baja Breeze chalk on top of the embossing to make the snowflakes pop out.
The sentiment is from the Greetings of the Season stamp set stamped in Baja Breexe.
This  is then layered on top of a mat of Baja Breeze, on top of a White base card.
Et voila - clean and simple - but so effective!.


16 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kate. I love that new embossing folder, and it looks fab with the hint of colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate this is stunning! All I'm gonna say xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful kate I love the folder xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Kate,love the embossing.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card, love the simplicity of it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kate. I love the snow flake it is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a simple design but oh so effective and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful and elegant card, love the colour and the snowflakes are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this one Kate, the pink is so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow wow wow it is stunning, love the colours as well, GORGEOUS xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.