Saturday 4 January 2014

Good as Gold Simply Sent

Been playing with the Sale-a-bration goodies this afternoon.
Here's the card that I made a mess of!
I wanted to make an all occasion card for a man, 
I don't think there is anything wrong with the design-
I just spoiled the gold pieces with my heavy handling - you can see every mark on this 
- it's not very forgiving.
I will repeat this design as I am quite pleased with it, will just have to be a bit gentler
 with the gold foil card.


I have used the contents from the Good as Gold Simply sent card making kit,
but just added a little extra black card.
I do love the colours in this set:-
Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake and Pistachio Pudding,
Black, White and Gold.
I'll put a little greeting on the next one, when I decide what occasion to use it for!

7 comments:

  1. I see the gold foil plays a prominent role for SU this month. Great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kate. Love the papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kate...love the papers and design.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great design Kate & loving the dotty paper xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card and great design Kate.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.