Monday 8 December 2014

And one for the Grown Ups!

Here's a stepper card for the grown ups - can you guess who it's for?
I apologise for it's blueness, but I just love blue Christmas cards -
Barry wouldn't thank me if I sent him one though!  He likes traditional colours.

Front view

Side view
Colour Combo Night of Navy, White and a touch of Silver.
Stamp sets:-  star from  Bright and Beautiful, 
snowflake from Many Merry Stars
Greeting More Merry Messages.
Star cut using Star Framelits die and sentiment cut with Modern Label punch.
Tiny Rhinestone embellishments (if you can see them!)


12 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card. It sounds like you had a wonderful day yesterday. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Kate. I love the blue..it's one of my faves this year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Kate. I think blue is a perfect colour to show off the wonderful star x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a royal blue, that's just gorgeous for Christmas. I love this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and love the star.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Kate. Wonderful star decoration and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Love blue also. I love the simplicity of it. Kay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Kate, and I love the colours especially the deep navy.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make stepper cards look really good. I can make a stepper card and then haven't a clue what to put on it!! Ann x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.