Tuesday 16 February 2016

K is for Kinda Eclectic

Here's the card I made for Emma's birthday on Valentine's Day.
I can safely post it now, although I don't think for a minute that she has time to blog hop, 
she has an active 18 month old toddler, who keeps her extremely busy,
 and she works 4 days a week too!


The main stamp set I have used here is Kinda Eclectic - which sums it up nicely.  
There is a variety of styles and images in this set and it is fast becoming a favourite of mine, 
so you may well see some more cards using this set.
The colour combination is the In Colours 2014-2016,
 Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon! Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey.
Other stamp sets used are : 
Rose Wonder stamps (for the sentiment plate) die cut with the matching die.
Sentiment from Wetlands - that's a favourite too
Pictograms Punches - the tiny flowers are from this set 
and punched with the matching Itty Bitty Accents punch.
Gorgeous Grunge is used for all the splats - another useful set!
Butterflies punched with the two Butterfly punches.
Basic Rhinestones on the butterflies. 
 I think I have covered just about everything there!
In retrospect should have put bling in the flower centres.

See you tomorrow
PS if you heard about my iPad dying on me Friday night, I went to the Apple Store 
in Meadowhall yesterday afternoon (after arranging an appointment with an engineer there)
And walked out 20 minutes later with a brand new iPad - no hassle whatsoever.
The young man even spent time making sure that we set it up correctly before leaving the store.  
Well done Apple - excellent customer service!

10 comments:

  1. Love your eclectic mix of stamps for this design, Kate - definitely spotted the gorgeous grunge.
    Hugh, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely depth and detail Kate. So pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Kate. The leaves and butterflies look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just loving your color combos lately Kate. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Kate! Love the leaves coming out from behind the sentiment. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ordered this set! So glad I did, your card is lovely. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I do love the blackberry and green colour combo. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,I just love this. Amazing cardvx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.