Monday 15 May 2017

Birthdays!

Today is the birthday of three very special people.
My Great-nephew, Ethan, my fellow Jem, Silver Elite Twin and good friend, Julie Wade, 
and my good friend and Stampin' Up! down-line, Lynda.

Here are the cards that I have made

For Ethan's card, I have once again used the fabulous fancy fold card that my fellow Jem, Silver Elite Sister and good friend Amanda showed us on the Jems monthly Blog hop 
      HERE


Thick Whisper White card stock was used for the base card and Pacific Point card stock
was used to cut out Ethan's name with the Large Letters Die.
The DSP used for the back and side panels was Party Animal
and the Happy Birthday greeting was stamped using a Big On Birthdays stamp set stamp.
I intend to use this design for all the mens birthdays that I have this month!!



For Julie's card I used the Flourish Thinlits dies and cut out the various components using
 Silver, Smoky Slate and Perfect Plum cardstock.
The greeting was stamped using Wetlands stamp set, 
which is sadly retiring at the end of the month (sob)


For Lynda's card I used the Eastern Medallion Thinlits.
Thick Whisper White, Smoky Slate and Blushing Bride card stock.
The background was done by Debossing using the Petal Burst Embossing Folder.


Here's hoping that you all have a wonderful day today!!

12 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Kate, I hope you and Chris are well.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate both of your cards are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards Kate. All great designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate, these are fabulous, welcome back xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely selection. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely trio of cards. They all look great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Kate. Love the delicate colours of the third one. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shape on that first card, the wonderful die cuts on the second, and the beautiful color and embossing on the third

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.