Sunday 20 August 2017

Beautiful Bouquet

What an apt name for this stamp set!  
It is a very beautiful bouquet, and I just had to have it.
I really love flower stamps, and have no doubt I could have made several bouquets
by using one of the many flower stamps that I already owned!
But I needed this one!



This card is cased from my Stampin' Up! Mummy -
Julie Kettlewell and you can see her card on her blog 
HERE

Colours used for this bouquet are
Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight,
Tangerine Tango, Old Olive and Crumb Cake.

I really enjoyed making this lovely colourful card - Thanks Julie!!

8 comments:

  1. Wow fabulous card Kate. Love the colours..just great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full of life and light Kate. Lovely card!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kate, beautiful colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bouquet Kate, loving the pretty colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card the flowers are just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, the colours really pop x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.