Sunday 19 November 2017

Anne-Marie's birthday card

The other Thursday (9th) it was both my baby sister (Anne-Marie) 
and my Grand-daughter Lexie's birthdays.
I blogged Lexies card , but clean forgot to post Anne-Marie's card.
So here it is today!

I have cased the card that my Stampin Up sister Julie Wade made for my  birthday
and thought this would be ideal for little Sis (my nickname for Anne-Marie!)


The background stamp is from the Wood Words Stamp set
and the flowers and leaves from Painted Harvest,
The colour combo is Night of Navy, Soft Sky and White.
The leaves (3) and flowers (2 layered)were stamped and the flowers were fussy cut,
 the leaves were punched using the matching Leaf Punch.
The greeting is the Stylised Birthday stamp.


5 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.