Sunday 3 December 2017

One of many!!

December is another month when I have several birthdays,
so I am trying to get ahead with birthday cards as well as keeping up 
with my Christmas card target!
Despite not feeling 100% recently I am managing to get at least a couple done
 each day, so I should get them all done in time.

Here's one of the many - won't say whose it is as that might spoil the surprise!


It's quite a CAS card, colour combo is
Tempting Turquoise, Black and White.
The sentiment is Stylized Birthday and the die is from the
Flourish Thinlits dies set.
A few tiny rhinestones are the only embellishment used.
One down, nine to go!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kate this is a stunning birthday card. I am sorry you have been feeling poorly. I hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the sentiment and flourish.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate I hope you're feeling better. A fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Kate! Now that is such a great non sentiment card to have on hand to just stamp the relevant greeting as and when you require! Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card Kate. Glad you are on the mend!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Kate. Lovely colourway and die-cut xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kate - hope you’re on the mend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.