Monday 12 February 2018

5 year Anniversary as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator

My good friend and downline, Mavis has been a demonstrator
with Stampin' Up FIVE years today, so to mark the occasion
I made her this card.


I stamped the central motif HELLO in Memento Black ink using 
the Floral Statements stamp set.
Then stamped the Happy 5th Anniversary in Pumpkin Pie
using the Number of Years stamp set.
The flowers were coloured in Pumpkin pie and the leaves in Old Olive.
One of the Dies from the Flourish Thinlits was used for the bottom right corner.

HAPPY 5th STAMPIN UP ANNIVERSARY Mavis!!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Karin, I am away from home at moment, with intermittent internet access, so I have scheduled posts for my absence. will get back to normal from the 2nd March.
      Thanks again for your time, a
      Appreciate it!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Kate this is a stunning card that you have made for your friend. I bet she doesn't know where the time has gone. Enjoy your time away. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and I am sure Mavis will love it. Enjoy your break.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Kate- the colours are beautiful. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.