Wednesday 14 July 2010

Slider Card

Here is the card that Christine and I have made today. I printed off the pattern some time ago from the Internet, but have no idea where it came from. When we came to cut and try to fit the slider card inside - we had no instructions! So the old thinking cap had to be donned, but we managed to make it both fit and work.
Colours used are Pale plum and Rich razzleberry, stampsets are Simply Said, Circle of Friendship and Stem sayings.
This is the card closed
















And this is it open.




.

1 comment:

  1. Hi kate,
    hope all is well with you. I love this card. i love the colours and isn't this stamp set so usefull.
    Lots of hugs
    Lynda.x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.