Saturday 31 July 2010

Sorry Heather

Yes I know that I said I would post the last in the series of the snowflakes cards (my night of navy ones), but I am just totally cream crackered after an exhausting day. It was Invitation Day at the Golf Club today, and I played with my good friend Andy - quite well actually. So well that Andy and I won!!!
Barry played with his friend Phil, but didn't win anything. Andy and I both won beautiful handbags, complete with bagcharms. I had chosen the prizes, so obviously loved my prize, and Sis-in-law- Christine had made me the matching bagcharms.
Any how, we had a meal after the game, then we had the presentation.
Once back home, I just flopped into the chair, watched Casualty, and haven't moved much since!
Promise that I will post the piccies tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.