Tuesday 26 October 2010

Nanna Pauline's 80th Birthday

Here is a card that my good friend Nicky has ordered for his Nanna Pauline's 80th Birthday.
I have used the Medallion stamp, once again embossed in white EP , this time on Bashful Blue cardstock. I have used the Joy at Christmas stamp out of the Perfect Punches stampset, stamped in Bashful Blue on Whisper White, but with a 1.1/4" circle punched in Bashful Blue matted onto the middle, with an "80" white peel off on top. Whisper White satin ribbon has been used with the greeting typed on the Computer then punched using the Oval punch, matted on top of the Scalloped Oval punched in Bashful Blue cardstock.

Hope that his Nanna likes the card.

1 comment:

  1. This one's a stunner too. Love the embossed medallion on the Bashful Blue card stock.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.