Sunday 13 March 2011

Found it!

Well what I really should say is that Barry has found it - the battery charger for my camera that is - bless him. I have plugged it in and it should be charged up nicely by tomorrow morning, when I can take a picture or two of the cards that I have done this evening.
Tomorrow is my last day as Captain at the golf club, and at the AGM I will be handing over a Club Blazer to my vice captain Jan. My son Simon takes over as Captain of the Club tomorrow too, so I wish them both an enjoyable and successful year of golf. I have thoroughly enjoyed my year, and am now looking forward to taking a back seat and just enjoying the freedom to play golf - as well as a little crafting!

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.