Tuesday 28 June 2011

Cute by the inch

This is a stampset that I was really drawn to and I had to have it straight away. I used it for swaps at a training day last year and them promptly forgot about it.
The other day, as I was browsing through some swaps that I had received I came upon this design by Alison Reddall (no blog address I am afraid)but thanks for the inspiration Alison. I really love the colour combination.
Cardstock and stamp pads Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White. Stampsets - Cute by the inch, Baroques Motifs and Tiny Tags.






















If you've been missing my postings - then I do apologise - three days of golfing have prevented me from spending time crafting. It really is difficult in Summer to fit in all the things that I want to do. Yesterday Sandhill hosted the District final of the YLCGA Ladies Foursomes, so whilst I didn't actually play, I was at the Club from 7:00 a.m. til 5:30 p.m. making sure that everything went smoothly for the ladies involved. I was exhausted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.