Thursday 16 June 2011

Greenhouse Garden revisited

My Wednesday Class requested that we make a card using the Greenhouse Garden stampset, cased from the card that Chris(sis-in-law) made me for my 60th.
This is what I came up with.
Colour Combo is So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke. I used the (now retired) Tea and Crumpets DSP and the butterflies are from the Flight of The Butterfly stampset. Leaves are punched in Always Artichoke using the Large bird punch. Don't know whether you can see the detail, but I have spritzed Frost white Shimmer paint on both the flowers and the Computer generated sentiment. I have added Champagne Glass Glitter to the centres of the flowers.
My Wednesday ladies were well pleased with this.

1 comment:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.