Saturday, 1 December 2012

Liz's Wreath

On Tuesday, one of my crafting ladies - Liz G - was inspired to make this card after seeing one of the convention swaps that I received. I can't give credit to the person who made this as it has no details on the back.  (If it's yours, please let me know and I will link this post to your blog)



Liz used some of my retired SU Christmas DSP and the Bird Builder punch 
(the wing was used) to make the beautiful wreath. 
A snowflake from Snowflake Soiree was used for the centre, stamped in Real Red ink.
The sentiment is from Tiny Tags stamp set, punched into a tag shape
using the Jewelry Punch.
A little 3/8" Real Red taffeta ribbon bow finishes it off.
Great job!

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great use of punched bird wing. I'd never have guessed if you hadn't said what was used. Lovely colours used as well. Liz G has certainly created a lovely wreath card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, this is so beautiful and creative. I really like the colors you chose :)

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a lovely card.I love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Kate and lovely papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Have a fab week :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever idea Kate, love the colours, very pretty design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab Kate and I so love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely unique card which gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Kate,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful, love the colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.