Tuesday 11 December 2012

Merry Minis

The inspiration for this card came from one that I received from an ex-work colleague
 - Liz L - who used to come to my Wednesday class.
I have not done much with the Merry Minis stamp set and punches,
so this was just what I needed!


The colour combo is Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze and Lucky Limeade
For the background I have stamped snowflakes from the Snowflake Soiree stamp set in Whisper White.
I used a strip of paper from the Festival of Prints DSP paper stack.
The sentiments are from Petite Pairs
I used a Designer Naturals button, and tied a Cherry Cobbler
Bakers Twine Bow through it to finish this off.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,love the design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Kate. Lovely modern, fun colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh its beautiful! Love the simplicity of it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. An unusual card for you I think Kate but I love it! I love working on Kraft card, looks great with the twine and button xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful chick, I love the colours you've used
    huge hugs, Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the design. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. not your usual style Kate, but nether the less it is wonderful
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really fab card Kate. I love the design and the fab sentiment stamps.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, and I love the colours and layout x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.