Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Clockworks

Have been playing with a stamp set that I think will be suitable for mens' cards today.
At our next all day training, our swaps have to be Male oriented, so I thought
that I had better get a bit of practice in.


The colour combo is Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Gold and Pewter (on an Ivory base card)
The stamp set used is Clockworks.
Some of the images I have stamped in Rich Razzleberry and others I have heat embossed
 in either Gold or Pewter embossing powder.
The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
All products are Stampin' Up!
I am quite pleased with this as a first attempt - what do you think?

15 comments:

  1. WOW Kate this is stunning!!! I love this very much.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a great card Kate.
    I have been playing with embossing powders as well I will try remember to bring them tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kate, and for first attempt! Would never have guessed xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great male themed card, hun - love the different textures with the embossing powder over the stamped images.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic card, love the raspberry colours with that rich embossing.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it ! love the richness of the colours im a fan of stampin up and now NEEED to gop shopping again lol great card hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning male card, lots of lovely textures x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the stamped detail Kate. Thank you for my lovely card which arrived yesterday. I sent you an email.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Kate, so much detail and I love the colours. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kate I love the card and the colours too it is very striking x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the techniques you have used and the great colour scheme :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.