Wednesday 6 March 2013

Liz's Easter Chicks

Yesterday, Liz, one of my Tuesday Crafting ladies, brought three little Easter chicks that she had designed and I thought that they were lovely, so I asked if I could show them to you.  As Liz hasn't got a blog (she doesn't do IT) she is very happy for me to give her her moment of fame!! 




Aren't these fabulous?  They are all made with the Owl Builder punch and Boho Blossoms punch.
I think that the eggs were cut using the Oval punch.
Well done Liz - great job!!

8 comments:

  1. these are so lovely and beautifully put together, please tell Liz well done from me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Liz, all three are brilliant - thanks for sharing them with us Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! They are so cute.

    C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Liz - the look eggstremely good - cracking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous and well done to Liz.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous and well done to Liz.
    Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them, well done Liz andthank you Kate for showcasing them. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute, love them all
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.