Monday 29 April 2013

Cecilia's card to me

Today I am showing you this fabulous card that I received from Cecilia Alin from Sweden.
I take part in a monthly card swap where a list of names are compiled and the person above you
 on the list sends you a card, but you send one to the person below you on the list.
Today I have posted my card off to Karen, but have already received mine from Cecilia.
(You have to send your card on or before the last day of the month)


So thank you very much Cecilia for this beautiful card - I really look forward to receiving
a card after making so many!!

9 comments:

  1. such a wonderful and sweet card Kate.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful idea and a gorgeous card too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card can't wait to receive mine in the post.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card with a lovely layout and sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful,card swaps are a brilliant idea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, love all the little details, and the image is so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card, Kate. Wish I had a bit more time at the moment, to join in with some card swaps on various groups ;(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love the cute image and the layout is fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.