Been playing at Chris's (sis-in-laws) today and her down-line Anita joined us too.
We played with a couple of stamp sets that I don't own - which is great!.
We played with gilding flakes - and had a lot of fun, but made a lot of mess
and all ended up with sticky fingers and gilding flakes everywhere.
It's not the easiest of techniques to master, but here is my 3rd attempt!
The colour combo is Bravo Burgundy (soon to retire) Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple.
The stamp set used was Field Flowers for the flowers, sentiment and butterfly.
For the frame, which we used gilding flakes on, we used Papaya Collage.
You can't see the gilding effect on this photo, but it looks lovely IRL.