Monday 4 November 2013

Happy Birthday Ellie!!

Today is my Grand-daughter Ellie's 20th Birthday.
 I showed you Lexie's card for Ellie, now here's mine.
I got really messy making this one - covered in glue and glitter- looked like a Christmas tree!!


I went for a colour combo of Pink Pirouette and Basic Black.
I stamped the flowers with the "Flower Shop" stamp set
then cut them out with the Pansy Punch.
I edged the petals with Dazzling diamonds (but I don't think that you can see this in the photo)
I punched the leaves out using the Bird Builder punch with Silver Glimmer paper.
The greeting I cut out using a non SU alphabetdie set.
All other products are Stampin'Up!
I think it looks quite classy, if a little busy!!
Hope that Ellie likes it!
Happy Birthday Ellie!!

11 comments:

  1. I like this very much. And agreed the photo doesn't show the diamonds. But It's a lovely pretty card and I'm sure Ellie will love it. Very inspiring. K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Love all the glitter Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sweet granddaughter :) Your card is fabulous, dear friend. Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful flower card Kate.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful and unusual birthday card. I am sure Ellie will love it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the flowers.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is beautiful!! Your granddaughter will love this :) just stunning!
    Hugs
    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blinking gorgeous, Kate, your daughter is just going to treasure this card, forever, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, you can actually see the sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A real work of love Kate. Its fabulous.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.