Tuesday 12 November 2013

Wonderful Wreath

Here's a card that I made using another one of those stamps that I wasn't sure of -
now that I have used it , I know that I made the right choice.

Colour combo is Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and White.
Stamp is Wonderful Wreath - inked in Garden Green , then fussy cut out.
A small piece of Red Glimmer paper is glued behind the wreath, then this is stuck onto 
a sheet of paper from the Season of Style DSP stack.
in turn glued onto a mat of Cherry Cobbler card stock on a White base card.
Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain ribbon carries the greeting
from the Greetings of the Season stamp set. 
Basic Rhinestones coloured with a Stampin' Write Marker pen to match.

10 comments:

  1. This is a fab card... Love the wreath but the backing really makes it stand out.. Fab! Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Kate, love the wreath and I think you have made a fabulous choice too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Kate. Very stylish and sophisticated.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, so bright & cheerful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a striking background, love the wreath and sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, that diagonal stripe really is a fab background for the lovely wreath. xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.