Wednesday 11 December 2013

Colour me Christmas

Well I am still busy making my own Christmas cards so I am sorry to keep boring you
with even more of them, but I hope that you enjoy seeing them anyhow!
Here's the one that I made for Christine's (sis-in-law) grand-daughter (the other Eva!!)
I seem to have plenty of Chris's in my life and then I get two Evas
or even more curious - two Eva Lilys!! I showed you their birthday cards in November.


I have (again) used the stamp set (that I bought for Lexie) Colour meChristmas-
I find this so useful for both children and adults alike - 
plus I like to do colouring in!!
Colour Combo is simply Cherry Cobbler and White,
sentiment is from More merry Messages 
and the embossing folder is Stylish Stripes.
Really CAS card, but I love it - and hope that Eva  will too!!

11 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.