Tuesday 10 March 2015

E is for Embossing

Thanks ever so much Andree and Laine for your suggestions for the letter E,
I may need your help again later on in the alphabet!!
This card demonstrates Heat Embossing -
using Versamark and Gold Embossing Powder.
If you look closely you can see that the embossing emphasises the leaves on the tree
and the trunk and branches appear to be behind it.


The stamp set used here is Sheltering Tree - it's so versatile,
I have used it for several different occasions.
This is the thank you card that I gave to Jackie and Tom
to thank them for letting us share their special day.

16 comments:

  1. I love this Kate. Fabulous, rich creation, wonderful embossing detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, this is a gorgeous card for so many different ocassions!
    I hope you're well!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold embossed leaves! Fab stamps, this one is on my 'to buy' list! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kate, this is absolutely fabulous.....elegant and classy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card I love the embossing. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to be of help Kate. This is a wonderfully elegant card. The embossed leaves look fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely embossed creation Kate hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it, this is stunning, what a fab idea and it just stands out x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never really taken to this set of stamps, but your treatment of it may have changed my mind! This is such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely stunning, Kate! I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous in Gold (wait, was this a G card?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks very elegant - lovely embossing. Ann x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.