Saturday 1 October 2016

Christmas Crafting with Chris - Santa's Sleigh

Here's a card that I made earlier this month when Chris and I managed to get together 
and do some Christmas crafting.  We are getting a few more Christmas projects made now,
and here's one of the more time consuming projects she found for us to make.


Card fully open showing double Z fold.

Front view

Card folded flat ready for posting

We just used the Santa's Sleigh Thinlits dies for this card, with a colour combo
of Crumb Cake, White, Silver and Gold, and the Softly Falling  embossing folder.
Love it!!




4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kate this is absolutely stunning. I just love those dies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning Kate, a very special card. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very special card and its beautiful - did I tell you I love deers?! love Ann x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.