Monday 3 October 2016

Happy Birthday Leo!

Today sees the 4th birthday of my Great-nephew (Chris's Grandson), Leo.
Here's  the card I made for him.


I have used the Foxy DSP stack for the background.
Colour combo is Soft Sky, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray and Smokey Slate.
Large letters and Large Numbers Thinlits dies were used  for his name and age, plus the banner.
The sentiment is from the Number of Years stamp set.
I am really pleased with this card, and will use this design again.
Happy Birthday Leo!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card design and so versatile. I love the colours you have used for a little boy. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card love all the bunting Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate this is a stunning card I love the background and the dramatic letters and numbers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I love these sets, I'm yet to get the letters, but they are on my ever-lengthening wishlist.

    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now all I need to do is change the L for a N and I would have a card for Neo.
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have to change the 4 to a 6 too!! X x x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.