Thursday 28 January 2010

Bella Bleu

Well folks I am back from my jollies with a vengeance. I have high hopes of posting a card on here most days (notice that I didn't say every day!)
So here is my latest offering.


















I went to Christine's today (sis-in-law) and we made this card using Kraft and Bordering Blue cardstock and the beautiful Bella Bleu designer paper. The stampsets used were Happy Everything and Itty Bitty Buds (Hostess Level 2). The scallop edge punch was used to make the corner pieces- I am quite pleased with these! The flower was made using the 5 petal flower punch with both the Bella Bleu paper and Bordering Blue cardstock with a button centre.
I have to confess that this was my second attempt as I cut the first one wrongly, but when I get a chance I will finish it off anyhow and post it - then you'll see where I went wrong. Meantime, enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Kate this is a lovely card -it so different and love these two colours together. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got the card posted - the photo (and card of course) are great. Made my 'wrong' card today - will email pic to you. Chris G xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.