Friday 29 January 2010

Mistake card






















This is the first card that I made the mistake with the cutting of, when I was crafting with Chris on Wednesday.
Not to be defeated I have had a go at salvaging something from it and I must confess it looks OK - just not how it should have been.
What do you think?
This uses Almost Amethyst and So Saffron Cardstock with Teaparty designer paper and So Saffron striped grosgrain ribbon.

Today I have been to Country Baskets at Leeds to buy little pink chiffon drawstring bags to put my little gifts for the Ladies at my Lady Captain's Drive In (in March). Quite exciting!! Can't wait for the gifts to arrive - but I'm not telling you what they are - you have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.