Friday 5 March 2010

Mothers Day - Greenhouse garden





















Last night Chris B and I played with the Greenhouse Garden stamps and we cased a card from Monica's Blog We were well pleased with the results of our "vintage" look which we made up with a combination of stamps and colours as I didn't have all the stamps that Monica had used.
This is my attempt. One of my customers has ordered a "Mumsie" Mothers Day card, and I think that he will be thrilled to bits with this.
Thanks for the inspiration Monica!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Kate - love it! (photo should now be on!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Kate, my kind of card, gets better un better. xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.