Wednesday 31 March 2010

A rose is a rose

Well today Chris (sis-in-law) has been over to mine to craft for the day, but we have had a friend join us. Lisa is a potential SU demo, who got in touch with me throught the Demo finder on SU's website. She will be a demo one day, but the time is not right just yet, so we meet up from time to time and craft for a few hours together.
Here is what the three of us came up with (or my version at least). I cased this from the internet some time ago, but am not sure who's blog it was on, so I take no credit for the idea, only for the interpretation.


















Don't forget to look on the website tomorrow, or tonight after midnight for the launch of the Mini catalogue. I will be posting some samples using the goodies inside over the next few days - and don't forget your invitation to my "Open House" a week on Saturday
(April 10th) - everyone welcome, feel free to bring a friend!
Click here to view the Mini catalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.