Monday 24 May 2010

Friend Card

















Here is the second card I have to show you - this is cased from JULIES BLOG. This is using the I (Heart) Hearts stampset from the Mini Catalogue. I don't have this set, but when I went up to Julie's on the last Training evening, I stamped a page full of these delicious hearts and think that they are so good I am going to buy this set next.
I do think that the colours go together so well and I love the pink passion and black together.
Yesterday was such a hot day again, that I went round the house looking for washing to do, to take advantage of the excellent drying conditions! (How sad is that!) I'm regretting it now that I have to do the ironing today. Still if its another fine day, I shall just delay the ironing until another day. Make hay while the sun shines as they say! See ya - be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love reading them all.